Need a step-by-step guide on how to use FastMaint features?
See the Video Tutorials
OR see Frequently Asked Questions (from the program Help file): 1) FastMaint Standard/ Professional 2) FastMaint Web/ Cloud
For other common support questions, search or click the links below
Did not find what you wanted? You can email SUPPORT.
- How to backup the database
- Open the database with another program
- Cannot open database (internal MS Access/ Jet)
- How to send us logs, database files, screenshots, etc.
- Problems sending or receiving email or alerts
- Fix the error 'Duplicate output alias' (error #3062)
- Login password to use. Reset the administrator password
- Run-time error 419 permission to use object denied
- SQL Server database issues
- How to start the CMMS software setup process?
- How to manage breakdown or emergency maintenance
- How to manage preventive maintenance
- Create maintenance tasks and email work orders
- Email/ text work orders and process updates
- Equipment and sub-equipment
- Cannot change the work order planned date?
- Useful maintenance reports
- Schedule & track unplanned maintenance outside normal hours
- Search for items (work orders, parts, etc.)
- Receive & process maintenance work requests
- Maintenance calendars to schedule work orders
- Work orders scheduled based on another work order
- How to use equipment meters to schedule maintenance work
- How to create custom reports
- Compare CMMS programs and maintenance
- What is the web based work request module?
- What kind of barcode support does FastMaint have?
- How can I create custom reports?
- How much data can FastMaint handle?
- Run-time/automation error when printing reports
- View all past due, current and future workorders
- How to change a due date (planned date) on a work order?
- What is new in FastMaint?
- Limitations of FastMaint Basic edition
- How does FastMaint Web differ from other editions?
- Do I need to create a new task every time I want a work order on a different equipment/ location?
- Removing unwanted work orders
- Print files attached (linked) to a work order, equipment, etc.
- Link files (photos, documents, ...) to equipment/ work orders
- Entering HTML in Comments/ Instructions to insert pictures/ links
- Importing multiple fields e.g. address lines into a single field
- Use "Part Of" field to create hierarchies
- Using equipment meters
- Customize a report to hide unwanted sections
- Report design / customize - examples
- Install FastMaint Standard/ Professional editions
- Upgrade from an older version of FastMaint
- Set up FastMaint Web on Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- How to install FastMaint Web edition
- Using FastMaint Standard/ Professional over the Internet
- Install FastMaint Professional on a network shared drive
- Upgrading from FastMaint Standard/ Professional to Web edition
- Using Microsoft Access vs SQL Server databases