Facilities maintenance software aka building maintenance software makes it a lot easier to keep track of the maintenance of equipment and buildings.
Why Facilities Managers Will Like FastMaint CMMS Software
- Manage unplanned (breakdown) & planned (preventive) maintenance jobs
- Designed for maintenance teams from 1 to 100+ users
- Grows with your needs from Single Windows User to Networked to Web editions
- Identify missed maintenance, reduce breakdown/ emergency maintenance
- Inventory management, vendors, re-ordering & purchasing
- Download 30-Day fully functional trial. Keep your data & convert it to the full version when ready
- Affordably priced from US $995 (Standard edition)
- Australian Department Of Defense
- City Of Boulder Water Treatment
- North American Energy Services
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Oklahoma State University
- Westin Hotels
Some Useful Facilities Maintenance Software Features
- Create & schedule all types of maintenance jobs with the same simple interface. Schedule unplanned maintenance due to equipment breakdowns. Regular maintenance on equipment & facilities can be scheduled by time (e.g. every three months) or by meter readings on the equipment (e.g. every 500 run hours, every 100 uses, etc.)
- Pictures and detailed instructions can be printed on work orders. This helps personnel perform maintenance jobs correctly
- Create a heirarchy of locations/ equipment and use this to manage them, create roll-up reports, etc.
- Store pictures and links to manufacturer documents on each equipment/ location
- Work request module to submit & process work requests available as an add-on
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations
- Offers a variety of reports to review maintenance on different equipment & facilities
FastMaint CMMS can not only help keep track of facilities maintenance needs but can also be used to for general equipment maintenance, fleet maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.
1. CMMS Software Selection Tips – What Should You Be Looking For?
Maintenance management covers a wide area since regular maintenance is required for a variety of assets. A maintenance software program is not only useful in locations with a lot of machines (e.g. manufacturing plants, mining operations, etc.) but useful where you have a lot of facilities needing maintenance (hotel, resorts, restaurants) as well as those with other equipment (e.g. utilities, vehicle fleets).
2. How To Analyze Machine/ Equipment Breakdown Reports From CMMS Software
As an operations manager or maintenance manager you will regularly look for problem equipment. These cause frequent shutdowns or incur big maintenance costs. When you have hundreds of equipment it can be hard to do.