Experts say that asset maintenance management software like FastMaint CMMS can help
organizations save between 5-15% of their maintenance budgets. For example the high
capital cost of heavy equipment and construction equipment means that asset tracking
and service management can improve equipment life and reduce replacement costs. Define
reliability centered maintenance standards to increase uptime and lower downtime.
Inventory management of spare parts & supplies are another major source of savings.
FastMaint can help even those with maintenance teams as small as one or two people.
- NO training required
- FAST to setup, EASY to use
- Easily schedule work & identify missed maintenance
- Submit & track work requests from equipment operators
- Choice of stand-alone/ networked editions
- Used by organizations of all sizes
- Prices start from $445
Some useful features
- Manage both planned & unplanned maintenance
- Print pictures & detailed instructions on work orders
- Pull up all work orders done on an equipment
- Calendars to specify days off and work schedules for personnel
- Track parts used and inventory availability
- Track maintenance costs on different equipment
- Create custom fields for your information e.g. warranty dates, depreciation schedules, etc.
FastMaint is a maintenance program that
can be used for plant maintenance, fleet vehicle maintenance, facility maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.