Experts say that equipment maintenance software like FastMaint CMMS can help organizations save between 5-15% of their maintenance budgets.
Heavy equipment and construction equipment have large capital costs. Asset tracking and service management with maintenance software can improve equipment life and reduce replacement costs. You can define reliability centered maintenance standards to increase uptime and lower equipment downtime.
Inventory management of spare parts & supplies are another major source of savings. FastMaint can help even those with maintenance teams as small as one or two people.
Why use FastMaint CMMS software for your equipment assets?
- NO training required
- FAST to setup, EASY to use
- Easily schedule work & identify missed maintenance
- Submit & track work requests from equipment operators
- Choice of stand-alone/ networked editions
- Used by organizations of all sizes
- Prices start from $445
Useful equipment maintenance software features
- Manage both planned & unplanned maintenance
- Print pictures & detailed instructions on work orders
- Pull up all work orders done on an equipment
- Calendars to specify days off and work schedules for personnel
- Track parts used and inventory availability
- Track maintenance costs on different equipment
- Create custom fields for your information e.g. warranty dates, depreciation schedules, etc.
FastMaint CMMS is a general purpose maintenance program. Use it for plant maintenance, fleet vehicle maintenance, facility maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.