Better resort & hotel maintenance with FastMaint CMMS software
- FAST to setup, EASY to use
- Import equipment, facilities, spare parts and more for fast setup
- Easily schedule work & identify missed maintenance
- Receive & track maintenance work requests from hotel staff
- Manage equipment, facilities, maintenance spares, purchases and more
- Used by resorts & hotels of all sizes
- Download & install on your computer(s) (one time fee). Or use cloud CMMS (monthly fee)
Get Hotel Maintenance Software Free Trial (Download or Cloud CMMS)
The software is a great tool for seeing how the department and the equipment are performing. Easy to use. (Daniel @ Kapok Hotel)
What I really love about FastMaint is it’s like Microsoft Outlook, all that I need is in this one program meaning I don’t have to open a bunch of windows to get what I want. Great programming! (Frank Doyle)
Useful Hotel Maintenance Software Features:
- Schedule maintenance by week, usage, as needed, etc.
- Track & roll up costs & work done by room/ building/ location
- Insert pictures & links to other documents in work orders
- Handle equipment maintenance & facilities maintenance in one interface
- Track parts used and inventory to reduce out of stock problems
- Manage maintenance of other equipment e.g. vehicles, misc. site equipment, etc.
- Customizable reports, add user defined fields and more
1. CMMS Software Selection Tips – What Should You Be Looking For?
Maintenance management covers a wide area since regular maintenance is required for a variety of assets. A maintenance software program is not only useful in locations with a lot of machines (e.g. manufacturing plants, mining operations, etc.) but useful where you have a lot of facilities maintenance (hotel, resorts, restaurants) as well as those with other equipment (e.g. utilities, vehicle fleets).
2. Seven Tips To Plan Equipment Preventive Maintenance
When you need to manage maintenance of a large number of equipment it can become difficult to create a good preventive maintenance plan. Reactive maintenance aka breakdown maintenance tends to dominate. Preventive maintenance gets delayed and sometime not done at all! Here are a seven tips to help improve preventive maintenance planning.
3. Five Tips For A Successful CMMS Software Trial
Doing a CMMS software trial can be a lot of work! You may have cut down the list of the CMMS programs to a handful of likely products. Now for trials of the maintenance software. How does one make best use of the CMMS software trial period? What sort of process makes sense?