Just browsing? The Screen Shots section is a great place to start for a quick overview of features.Have a specific question/ problem? Search the Support Center for frequently asked questions, tips and “How To’s”. Below is a typical workflow (learn more).
Quick Start: Learn How To Use FastMaint
1. How to enter data & setup the software (5 min.)
2. How to create work orders & close them (5 min.)
3. Useful reports & how to use them (3 min.)
1. Installation: How to install & setup the software(see Knowledgebase for troubleshooting, other options)
2. Equipment: Equipment: Add Equipment (Machinery/ Vehicles/ etc.)
3. Locations: Add Locations (Buildings/ Rooms/ Stores)
4. Parts: Add Maintenance Supplies And Spares
5. People: Add Maintenance Technicians/ Sub-Contractors
6. Tasks: Add Preventive & Unplanned Maintenance Tasks, Create Work Orders
7. Planning: Schedule & Email/ Print Weekly/ Daily Work Orders
8. Email: Process Work Requests & Work Order Updates Sent By Email / Text
9. Fast Feedback: Update Multiple Work Orders At A Time
10. Setup: Using The Clone Function For Faster Data Entry
11. Import: Bring In New Data Or Update Existing Data
12. Custom Fields: Define New Data Fields In The System
13. Customize Reports: How To Customize Existing Reports
14. Users: Managing User Accounts And Group Rights
15. Purchase Orders: Create Purchase Orders For Parts And Supplies
Help – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
These are also available in the program help file. You can see a series of step-by-step examples in the Help FAQ.
- See FAQ in FastMaint Standard/ Professional
- See FAQ in FastMaint Web/ Cloud
Still have questions/ Want to see other examples?
Please contact us if any of the steps seem unclear or you have other questions. If there are other examples you want to see, please tell us so that we can add them to the above list. You may also wish to visit the Support Center for a variety of useful articles.