About SMGlobal Inc.
Founded in 2002, SMGlobal Inc. is based in Apex, North Carolina, USA. SMGlobal’s FastMaint CMMS maintenance management software earned SMGlobal Microsoft’s ISV/ Software Solutions Competency in 2006.
FastMaint CMMS is used worldwide by a variety of organizations for plant maintenance, facility & building maintenance, resort & restaurant maintenance, fleet maintenance and more. Customers include Carnegie Mellon University, CIGNA, General Dynamics Robotics Systems, the General Services Administration (GSA), Mars Pet Care, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Westin Hotels, etc.
- September 2017: FastMaint CMMS 9.0 Released
- June 2016: FastMaint CMMS 8.0 Released
- May 2015: FastMaint CMMS 7.0 Released
- September 2013: FastMaint CMMS 6.1 Released
- July 2012: FastMaint CMMS 6.0 Released
- December 2011: The CMMS/ Maintenance Software Blog Offers A Variety Of Tips
- May 2011: FastMaint CMMS 5.4 Released
- November 2010: FastMaint CMMS 5.3 Released
- May 2009: FastMaint CMMS 5.2 Released
- July 2008:FastMaint CMMS 5.1 Released
- October 2007: FastMaint CMMS Maintenance Management Software Gets Tucows Highest Rating Of 5-Cows
- March 2007: Maintenance Management – It’s Not Just About Costs but Profits Too: Better Process Podcasts Interviews SMGlobal Inc.
- February 2007: FastMaint Web CMMS 5.0 Released
- March 2006: Maintenance software earns SMGlobal Microsoft’s ISV/Software Solutions Competency
- January 2006: FastMaint CMMS 4.5 Released
- July 2005: FastMaint CMMS 4.4 Released
- January 2005: FastMaint CMMS 4.3 Released
- August 2004: FastMaint CMMS 4.2 Released
- June 2004: FastMaint CMMS Preventive Maintenance Management Software Passes Microsoft’s Verified For Windows XP Test
- March 2004: FastMaint CMMS 4.1 Released
- November 2003: FastMaint CMMS 4.0 Released
- June 2003: FastMaint CMMS 3.2 Released
- April 2003: FastMaint CMMS 3.1 nominated for Isidor Awards
- February 2003: FastMaint CMMS 3.1 Released
- January 2003: FastMaint CMMS 3.0 Released
- September 2002: FastMaint CMMS 2.1 Released
- July 2002: Network World magazine rates FastMaint CMMS 2.0 a Cool Tool