I had the program up and running in minutes. Issuing work orders couldn’t be any easier, and the program’s other features are just as intuitive.
Plant Manager, Koster Keunen
One of the easiest CMMS programs to setup and use. The ability to add photos and drawings to parts and equipment in FastMaint is a blessing. This is often a option in other CMMS packages. Reports, Work Orders and Purchase Orders are very professional in appearance and functionality.
Maintenance Manager, Middletown Industrial, Inc
We have already purchased your software and have been using it for a few months now. Our maintenance department loves it.
Network Support, Custom Wood Products
CMMS Software Benefits
- A computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for your maintenance planning
- Simplify work order management of corrective maintenance & preventive maintenance
- Create preventive maintenance checklists & a preventive maintenance schedules for your equipment & facilities management
- Easier asset tracking, maintenance planning & putting together a preventive maintenance plan!
- Inventory management features make tracking & re-ordering maintenance spares & supplies a snap
- Track your progress & report to management with reports & metrics
- Useful for onsite maintenance or field service management
CMMS Software Features
- Manage unplanned (breakdown) & planned (preventive) maintenance in one interface
- Designed for maintenance teams from 1 to 100+ users
- Grows with your needs from Single Windows User to Networked to Web editions
- Identify missed maintenance, reduce breakdown/ emergency maintenance
- Manage Spare Parts, Vendors, Re-Ordering & Purchasing
- Download 30-Day fully functional trial. Keep your data & convert it to the full version when ready
- Affordably priced starting from US $600 (Basic Edition)
- Available for a One-Time license Fee (for installed software, does not include upgrades & optional annual maintenance)
Work Request & Work Order Software For
Industrial Plant Maintenance
Facility & Building Maintenance
Utility Maintenance (Water/ Sewage/ Power)
Hotel & Restaurant Maintenance
Aircraft / Vehicle Fleet Maintenance
Enterprise Asset Management
General Equipment Maintenance
1. The Business Case For Maintenance Management Software
Maintenance planners and supervisors understand how maintenance management software (CMMS software) can improve maintenance operations and reduce costs not just of maintenance but of operations costs due to improved equipment reliability. Unfortunately it is frequently hard to convince senior management or company owners to buy this software and put it to use. There are several other areas besides maintenance software where such capital expenditures can be made – nearly all of which can improve business operations. So how does one justify putting limited budget dollars to get a CMMS software package versus spending it elsewhere?
2. Is Using A CMMS Package Worth The Trouble?
Quite a few maintenance personnel especially if they have had previously bad experiences with a maintenance software roll out have concerns about the value of using a maintenance package. They worry that they will be more of a hindrance than something that helps them do their jobs. These are valid concerns that maintenance supervisors will need to address for a successful implementation of the CMMS software.
3. CMMS Software Selection Tips – What Should You Be Looking For?
Maintenance management covers a wide area since regular maintenance is required for a variety of assets. A maintenance software program is not only useful in locations with a lot of machines (e.g. manufacturing plants, mining operations, etc.) but useful where you have a lot of facilities needing maintenance (hotel, resorts, restaurants) as well as those with other equipment (e.g. utilities, vehicle fleets).