FastMaint CMMS software for industrial & manufacturing plant maintenance
- FAST to setup, EASY to use
- Import equipment, facilities, spares and more for fast setup
- Easily schedule work & identify missed maintenance
- Receive & track work requests from machine operators
- Manage equipment, facilities, maintenance spares, purchases and more
- Used by manufacturing plants of all sizes
- Download & install on your computer(s) (one time fee). Or use cloud CMMS (monthly fee)
Get Plant Maintenance Software Free Trial (Download or Cloud CMMS)
Plant maintenance features in FastMaint CMMS software:
- Create & schedule preventive & unplanned maintenance with the same simple interface. Schedule corrective maintenance due to equipment breakdowns when needed. Schedule regular maintenance on equipment by time (e.g. every three months) or by meter readings on the equipment (e.g. every 500 run hours, every 100 uses, etc.) and so on.
- Print pictures and detailed instructions on work orders to help technicians perform maintenance jobs correctly.
- Use Calendars to specify days off and work schedules for personnel. Use this information during planning to identify resource constraints.
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations. Use Workload balancing to identify & fix schedule problems in your maintenance plans.
- Automatically track maintenance costs on different equipment & plant departments.
- You can identify missed work with a variety of History reports e.g. equipment history, location history, etc.
FastMaint CMMS software can not only help keep track of plant equipment maintenance! You can also use it to for general equipment maintenance, facility maintenance, fleet maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.
1. Five Benefits CMMS Software Offers Manufacturing Plants
Unfortunately in many manufacturing companies big and small there is a tendency in higher management to see maintenance as a not very important but necessary evil. It is really not something they wish to deal with. They frequently see the maintenance team not as a crucial part of the organization. This unfortunately results in disastrous decisions being made for the maintenance team. CMMS software gets selected on how nice it looks (beautiful and extensive reports are always welcome!). Or how well it integrates with other software (ERP, financial and so on) rather than functionality that will help the maintenance team.
2. CMMS Software Selection Tips – What Should You Be Looking For?
Maintenance management covers a wide area because regular maintenance is required for a variety of assets. Therefore a maintenance management program is not only useful in locations with a lot of machines (e.g. manufacturing plants, mining operations, etc.). It is also useful where you have a lot of facilities needing maintenance (hotel, resorts, restaurants) as well as those with other equipment (e.g. utilities, vehicle fleets).