E.I. DuPont de Nemours Co. (Delaware) reported that “The largest, single controllable expenditure in a plant is maintenance, and in many plants the maintenance budget exceeds annual net profit.” (1996)
Why is FastMaint CMMS software good for industrial plant maintenance?
- NO training required
- FAST to setup, EASY to use
- Easily schedule work & identify missed maintenance
- Submit & track work requests from machine operators
- Choice of stand-alone/ networked editions
- Used by manufacturing plants of all sizes
- From $995 (one time) or monthly cloud CMMS subscription
Plant maintenance features in FastMaint CMMS software:
- Create & schedule preventive & unplanned maintenance with the same simple interface. Schedule corrective maintenance due to equipment breakdowns when needed. Schedule regular maintenance on equipment by time (e.g. every three months) or by meter readings on the equipment (e.g. every 500 run hours, every 100 uses, etc.) and so on.
- Print pictures and detailed instructions on work orders to help technicians perform maintenance jobs correctly.
- Use Calendars to specify days off and work schedules for personnel. Use this information during planning to identify resource constraints.
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations. Use Workload balancing to identify & fix schedule problems in your maintenance plans.
- Automatically track maintenance costs on different equipment & plant departments.
- Use History reports to review past maintenance work done as well as identify work that was missed.
FastMaint CMMS can not only help keep track of plant equipment maintenance needs but can also be used to for general equipment maintenance, facility maintenance, fleet maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.