FastMaint CMMS – Preventive maintenance software for your maintenance program
Create maintenance plans for breakdown or preventive maintenance management. Make preventive maintenance checklists. Handle inventory management of spare parts & supplies. Support asset management and more.
With today’s emphasis on reliability centered maintenance you need maintenance programs like FastMaint CMMS. It can help maintenance managers & maintenance planners break out of the vicious cycle of reactive maintenance.
What preventive maintenance can FastMaint help with?
- industrial plant maintenance
- facility & building maintenance
- utility maintenance (e.g. water/ sewer/ power)
- aircraft or vehicle fleet maintenance
- enterprise asset management
- hotel & restaurant maintenance
- field service management
- general equipment maintenance
Alex Ghita (Technical Manager)
More customer testimonials …
Useful preventive maintenance software Features
- Easy upgrade from Single Windows User to Networked to Web editions
- Use with Microsoft SQL Server OR built in Microsoft Access database
- Manage unplanned (breakdown) & planned (preventive) maintenance
- High customer satisfaction
- Affordably priced starting from US $600 (Basic Edition)
1. 7 Key CMMS Software Features For The Maintenance Manager
Maintenance planners and maintenance managers are responsible for making sure that equipment and/ or facilities are properly maintained and function as needed. Keeping track of such maintenance can be a chore when there is a lot of equipment and/or facilities to maintain.
2. Ways To Schedule Preventive Maintenance For Equipment & Machinery
Preventive or preventative maintenance (PM) is a frequently overlooked aspect of maintenance management. Nearly every equipment needs some kind of regular maintenance. This reduces the chance of unexpected failure or repetitive breakdowns. Equipment downtime results in big costs due to lost production, variable product quality and poor customer satisfaction. Preventive maintenance can be a simple as doing a weekly check, to replacing a machine once it has done some number of run-hours.
3. Equipment Maintenance Calendars & Scheduling Preventive Maintenance
It is good to get an idea of maintenance due for the coming months. You want to see if too much work is scheduled in some weeks while not much is scheduled during other weeks. Low periods could also be good for maintenance staff to take time off or go for additional training. When you have several hundred equipment, it can be hard to get an idea of preventive maintenance that is due for the different equipment.