If you are looking for maintenance program that is easy to set up & use,
try FastMaint CMMS. It offers a variety of project management tools and inventory control
features that you want in asset management software. Maintenance managers will like the
combined asset tracking of equipment & facilities and the easy to use task scheduler to
set up corrective and preventive maintenance plans. FastMaint is a good solution for
onsite maintenance as well as field service management. It is used by a variety of
organizations big and small for their maintenance programs. Download the fully
functional trial version to see how well it meets your needs.
Maintenance scheduling features:
- Create & schedule all types of maintenance jobs with the same
simple interface. Unplanned maintenance due to equipment breakdowns can be
scheduled as needed. Regular maintenance on equipment can be scheduled by time (e.g. every
three months) or by meter readings on the equipment (e.g. every
- Pictures and detailed instructions can be printed on work
orders to help technicians perform maintenance jobs correctly.
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations.
- Workload balancing helps identify & fix scheduling problems in
your maintenance plans.
- Automatically track maintenance costs on
- Use History reports to review past maintenance
work done as well as identify work that was missed.
- Warranty information, pictures and links to other documents can be entered
on each equipment record in the Equipment Comments
FastMaint can be used for a variety of maintenance needs
from plant maintenance, facility maintenance, fleet maintenance as well as managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.