- Manage Unplanned (Breakdown) & Planned (Preventive) Maintenance
- Designed for maintenance teams from 1 to 100+ users
- Grows with your needs from Single Windows User to Networked to Web editions
- Identify missed maintenance, reduce breakdown/ emergency maintenance
- Manage Spare Parts, Vendors, Re-Ordering & Purchasing
- Download 30-Day fully functional trial. Keep your data & convert it to the full version when ready
- Affordably priced CMMS package starting from US $995 (Standard Edition)
- Available for a One-Time license Fee (installed software, does not include upgrades & optional annual maintenance)
Easy install/ uninstall. You do NOT need to be a computer administrator to install FastMaint Basic/ Standard/ Professional
CMMS System Selection Tips – What Should You Be Looking For?
Since regular maintenance is required for a variety of assets maintenance management embraces a wide area. A maintenance software program is not only useful in locations with a lot of machines (e.g. manufacturing plants, mining operations, etc.) but useful where you have a lot of facilities needing maintenance (hotel, resorts, restaurants) as well as those with other equipment (e.g. utilities, vehicle fleets).
4 Reasons Why Your CMMS Implementation Will Fail
Many maintenance departments struggle with ongoing maintenance. There is so much to do and so much that never gets done. A computerized maintenance management software system aka CMMS is often seen as a solution. But even with CMMS software, you may find maintenance takes longer than planned and costing more than budgeted. Why does this happen?
Maintenance Management Workflows – What Are They?
A well organized maintenance management system will have fairly typical workflows (see the graphic). For example – external users or customers send in maintenance work requests, you schedule preventive maintenance, create work orders and complete them and so on. Failures in these workflows can have a variety of consequences. In the graphic we can have failures during each flow (represented by an arrow).
I am not a computer person, but your system is so user friendly, that even for a computer illiterate like my self, it was fairly easy to create rows and cells with spaces for initials, signatures and dates to comply with such strict requirements
(referring to FDA requirements).
I had the program up and running in minutes. Issuing work orders couldn’t be any easier, and the program’s other features are just as intuitive.