Why use FastMaint CMMS software for maintenance management?
- Manage unplanned (breakdown) & planned (preventive) maintenance
- Designed for small to mid-size maintenance teams
- Grows with your needs from a single user to multiple user editions
- Identify missed maintenance, reduce breakdown/ emergency maintenance
- Manage spare parts, vendors, re-ordering & purchases
- Get a free 30-Day fully functional trial. Keep your data & convert it to the full version when ready
- Available for a one-time fee or monthly subscription
Get CMMS Software Free Trial (Download or Cloud CMMS)
CMMS System Selection Tips – What Should You Be Looking For?
Since regular maintenance is required for a variety of assets maintenance management embraces a wide area. A maintenance software program is not only useful in locations with a lot of machines (e.g. manufacturing plants, mining operations, etc.) but useful where you have a lot of facilities needing maintenance (hotel, resorts, restaurants) as well as those with other equipment (e.g. utilities, vehicle fleets).
4 Reasons Why Your CMMS Implementation Will Fail
Many maintenance departments struggle with ongoing maintenance. There is so much to do and so much that never gets done. A computerized maintenance management software system aka CMMS is often seen as a solution. But even with CMMS software, you may find maintenance takes longer than planned and costing more than budgeted. Why does this happen?
Maintenance Management Workflows – What Are They?
A well organized maintenance management system will have fairly typical workflows (see the graphic). For example – external users or customers send in maintenance work requests, you schedule preventive maintenance, create work orders and complete them and so on. Failures in these workflows can have a variety of consequences. In the graphic we can have failures during each flow (represented by an arrow).