Why use FastMaint CMMS software for maintenance management?
- Breakdown & preventive maintenance software program
- Designed for small to mid-size maintenance teams
- Grows with your needs from a single user to multiple user editions
- Identify missed maintenance, reduce breakdown/ emergency maintenance
- Manage spare parts, vendors, re-ordering & purchases
- Get a free 30-Day fully functional trial. Keep your data & convert it to the full version when ready
- Available for a one-time fee or monthly subscription
Get CMMS Software Free Trial (Download or Cloud CMMS)
How To Select & Implement software for maintenance management
1. CMMS System Selection – What To Look For?
Since regular maintenance is required for a variety of assets maintenance management embraces a wide area. A maintenance software program is not only useful for industrial maintenance (e.g. manufacturing plants, mining operations, etc.) but useful where you have a lot of facilities needing maintenance (hotel, resorts, restaurants) as well as those with other equipment (e.g. utilities, vehicle fleets).
2. 4 Reasons Why Your CMMS Implementation Will Fail
Many maintenance departments struggle with ongoing maintenance. There is so much to do and so much that never gets done. A computerized maintenance management software system aka CMMS is often seen as a solution. But even with CMMS software, you may find maintenance takes longer than planned and costing more than budgeted. Why does this happen?
3. How To Fix Maintenance Workflow Problems
A well organized maintenance management program will have some distinct workflows (see workflow diagram). For instance, external users or customers send in maintenance work requests. We schedule this maintenance work as well as preventive maintenance and create work orders. Technicians receive these work orders and complete them. We generate maintenance reports and so on.
Failures in these maintenance workflow processes will have a variety of consequences. We can have problems during each flow shown in the maintenance workflow diagram (see article).