Plant maintenance software - FastMaint CMMS
E.I. DuPont de Nemours Co. (Delaware) reported that "The largest, single controllable expenditure in a plant is maintenance, and
in many plants the maintenance budget exceeds annual net profit." (1996)
Why FastMaint CMMS?
- NO training required
- FAST to setup, EASY to use
- Easily schedule work & identify missed maintenance
- Submit & track work requests from operators
- Choice of stand-alone/ networked editions
- Used by manufacturing companies of all sizes
- Prices start from $995
Using FastMaint CMMS for plant maintenance:
- Create & schedule preventive & unplanned maintenance with the same
simple interface. Unplanned maintenance due to equipment breakdowns can be
scheduled as needed. Regular maintenance on equipment can be scheduled by time (e.g. every
three months) or by meter readings on the equipment (e.g. every 500 run
hours, every 100 uses, etc.).
- Pictures and detailed instructions can be printed on work
orders to help technicians perform maintenance jobs correctly.
- Use Calendars to specify days off and work schedules for personnel.
Use this information during planning to identify resource constraints.
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations.
- Workload balancing helps identify & fix scheduling problems in
your maintenance plans.
- Automatically track maintenance costs on
different equipment & plant departments.
- Use History reports to review past maintenance
work done as well as identify work that was missed.
FastMaint can not only help keep track of plant equipment maintenance needs but can also be used to for general equipment maintenance,
facility maintenance, fleet maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.