Facility maintenance software - FastMaint CMMS
If you are looking for facility maintenance software
that is easy to set up & use, please consider FastMaint CMMS. It is used by
a variety of organizations big and small for their maintenance programs. Download the fully functional trial version to see how well it meets your
Experts say that a maintenance management software can help organizations save between 5-15% of their maintenance budgets.
FastMaint CMMS maintenance management software can help even those with maintenance teams as
small as one or two people.
Facility maintenance features:
- Create & schedule all types of maintenance jobs with the same
simple interface. Unplanned maintenance due to equipment breakdowns can be
scheduled as needed. Regular maintenance on equipment & facilities can be scheduled by time (e.g. every
three months) or by meter readings on the equipment (e.g. every 500 run
hours, every 100 uses, etc.).
- Pictures and detailed instructions can be printed on work
orders to help personnel perform maintenance jobs correctly.
- Use Calendars to specify days off and work schedules for personnel.
Use this information during planning to identify resource constraints.
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations.
- Workload balancing helps identify & fix scheduling problems in
your maintenance plans.
- Automatically track maintenance costs on
different equipment & facilities.
- Use History reports to review past maintenance
work done as well as identify work that was missed.
- Warranty information, pictures and links to other documents can be entered
on each equipment in each facility in the Equipment Comments
FastMaint can not only help keep track of facility maintenance needs but can also be used to for general equipment maintenance,
fleet maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.
Please visit the "Demos/ Downloads" page to get a FREE 30-day trial of
the software. You should be able to install and start using FastMaint CMMS in a few minutes.