Facilities Maintenance Software - FastMaint CMMS Maintenance Management Software for Windows
Why Use FastMaint CMMS For Your Facilities Maintenance?
- Manage Unplanned (Breakdown) & Planned (Preventive) Maintenance Work Orders
- Designed for maintenance teams from 1 to 100+ users
- Grows with your needs from Single Windows User to Networked to Web editions
- Identify missed maintenance, reduce breakdown/ emergency maintenance
- Manage Spare Parts, Vendors, Re-Ordering & Purchasing
- Download 30-Day fully functional trial. Keep your data & convert it to the full version when ready
- Affordably priced starting from US $495 (Basic Edition)
- Australian Department Of Defense
- City Of Boulder Water Treatment
- North American Energy Services
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Oklahoma State University
- Westin Hotels
Some Useful Facilities Maintenance Features Of FastMaint CMMS
- Create & schedule all types of maintenance jobs with the same simple
interface. Unplanned maintenance due to equipment breakdowns can be scheduled as
needed. Regular maintenance on equipment & facilities can be scheduled by time
(e.g. every three months) or by meter readings on the equipment (e.g. every 500
run hours, every 100 uses, etc.)
- Pictures and detailed instructions can be printed on work orders to help
personnel perform maintenance jobs correctly
- Create a heirarchy of locations/ equipment and use this to manage them, create
roll-up reports, etc.
- Store pictures and links to manufacturer documents on each equipment/ location
- Work request module to submit & process work requests available as an add-on
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations
- Offers a variety of reports to review maintenance on different equipment &
FastMaint CMMS can not only help keep track of facilities maintenance needs but can also be used to for general equipment maintenance,
fleet maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.
Learn more about FastMaint CMMS - your facilities maintenance software solution.