Looking for easy to use building maintenance software?
- Easy to use, Fast to setup, No training required
- Designed for maintenance teams from one to over a
- Easily move from stand alone to networked editions as your needs change
- Use Microsoft SQL Server or built in Microsoft Access for your maintenance data
- Define you own custom fields
- Prices start from $445
- 30-DAY trial available for download
Building maintenance software overview:
- Create & schedule all types of maintenance jobs with the same
simple interface. Unplanned maintenance due to equipment breakdowns can be
scheduled as needed. Regular maintenance on equipment & buildings can be scheduled by time
three months) or by meter readings on the equipment (e.g. every 500 run
hours, every 100 uses, etc.).
- Pictures and detailed instructions can be printed on work
orders to help personnel perform maintenance jobs correctly.
- Use Calendars to specify days off and work schedules for personnel.
Use this information during planning to identify resource constraints.
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations.
- Workload balancing helps identify & fix scheduling problems in
your maintenance plans.
- Automatically track maintenance costs on
different equipment & buildings.
- Use History reports to review past maintenance
work done as well as identify work that was missed.
FastMaint can not only help keep track of building maintenance needs but can also be used to for general equipment maintenance,
fleet maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.
Learn more about FastMaint CMMS - your
building maintenance software solution.