I had the program up and running in minutes. Issuing work orders couldn't be any easier, and the program's other features are just as intuitive.
Plant Manager, Koster Keunen
One of the easiest CMMS programs to setup and use. The ability to add photos and drawings to parts and equipment in FastMaint is a blessing. This is often a option in other CMMS packages. Reports, Work Orders and Purchase Orders are very professional in appearance and functionality.
Maintenance Manager, Middletown Industrial, Inc
Installation very easy. Application seems very intuitive. Customer support response (time and knowledge) has been very good.
IT Manager, Northrop Grumman Corporation
Work Request & Work Order Software For
- Industrial Plant Maintenance
- Facility & Building Maintenance
- Utility Maintenance (Water/ Sewage/ Power)
- Hotel & Restaurant Maintenance
- Aircraft / Vehicle Fleet Maintenance
- Enterprise Asset Management
- General Equipment Maintenance
Why Use FastMaint CMMS
Maintenance Management Software?
- Manage Unplanned (Breakdown) & Planned (Preventive) Maintenance
- Designed for maintenance teams from 1 to 100+ users
- Grows with your needs from Single Windows User to Networked to Web editions
- Identify missed maintenance, reduce breakdown/ emergency maintenance
- Manage Spare Parts, Vendors, Re-Ordering & Purchasing
- Download 30-Day fully functional trial. Keep your data & convert it to the full version when ready
- Affordably priced starting from US $495 (Basic Edition)
- One Time License Fee, No Recurring Monthly/ Yearly Fees (does not include upgrades & optional annual maintenance)
Maintenance Management Software Selection Guide
Learn what are the features to look for and the criteria to use from this free guide (PDF format). Find the best CMMS software for your needs