I had the program up and running in minutes. Issuing work orders couldn't be any easier, and the program's other features are just as intuitive.
Plant Manager, Koster Keunen
One of the easiest CMMS programs to setup and use. The ability to add photos and drawings to parts and equipment in FastMaint is a blessing. This is often a option in other CMMS packages. Reports, Work Orders and Purchase Orders are very professional in appearance and functionality.
Maintenance Manager, Middletown Industrial, Inc
Installation very easy. Application seems very intuitive. Customer support response (time and knowledge) has been very good.
IT Manager, Northrop Grumman Corporation
Why Use FastMaint CMMS?
FastMaint is a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for work order management in your maintenance plan. Besides breakdown maintenance use it to create preventive maintenance checklists and a preventive maintenance schedule for your equipment & facilities management. Asset tracking, maintenance planning & putting together a preventive maintenance plan will be a lot easier! Inventory management software features help with tracking and re-ordering maintenance spares and supplies. Use it for onsite maintenance or field service management.
Work Request & Work Order Software For (Glossary)
- Industrial Plant Maintenance
- Facility & Building Maintenance
- Utility Maintenance (Water/ Sewage/ Power)
- Hotel & Restaurant Maintenance
- Aircraft / Vehicle Fleet Maintenance
- Enterprise Asset Management
- General Equipment Maintenance
Maintenance Program Features
- Manage Unplanned (Breakdown) & Planned (Preventive) Maintenance
- Designed for maintenance teams from 1 to 100+ users
- Grows with your needs from Single Windows User to Networked to Web editions
- Identify missed maintenance, reduce breakdown/ emergency maintenance
- Manage Spare Parts, Vendors, Re-Ordering & Purchasing
- Download 30-Day fully functional trial. Keep your data & convert it to the full version when ready
- Affordably priced starting from US $495 (Basic Edition)
- One Time License Fee, No Recurring Monthly/ Yearly Fees (does not include upgrades & optional annual maintenance)
Maintenance Management Software Selection Guide
Learn what are the features to look for and the criteria to use from this free guide (PDF format). Find the best CMMS software for your needs
1. The Business Case For Maintenance Management Software
Maintenance planners and supervisors understand how maintenance management software (CMMS software) can improve maintenance operations and reduce costs not just of maintenance but of operations costs due to improved equipment reliability. Unfortunately it is frequently hard to convince senior management or company owners to buy this software and put it to use. There are several other areas besides maintenance software where such capital expenditures can be made – nearly all of which can improve business operations. So how does one justify putting limited budget dollars to get a CMMS software package versus spending it elsewhere?
Read more »
2. Is Using A CMMS Package Worth The Trouble?
Quite a few maintenance personnel especially if they have had previously bad experiences with a maintenance software rollout have concerns about the value of using a maintenance package. They worry that they will be more of a hindrance than something that helps them do their jobs. These are valid concerns that maintenance supervisors will need to address for a successful implementation of the software.
Read more »
3. Installed On-Premises CMMS Software vs. Cloud Based Maintenance Software
With the availability of low cost cloud infrastructure we have seen an explosion of different cloud based software as a service solutions (SaaS) from a variety of software vendors. It makes it easier for customers to get started or trial them since they do not have to install anything on their systems and it becomes cheaper and easier for vendors to support since everything is managed by them. However, such a solution may not be the right fit for all organizations. There are potential downsides due to the structure of a SaaS solution as well as issues within your organization that can cause problems vs. having an on-premises installed CMMS software package.
Read more »
4. CMMS Software Selection Tips - What Should You Be Looking For?
Maintenance management covers a wide area since regular maintenance is required for a variety of assets. A maintenance software program is not only useful in locations with a lot of machines (e.g. manufacturing plants, mining operations, etc.) but useful where you have a lot of facilities needing maintenance (hotel, resorts, restaurants) as well as those with other equipment (e.g. utilities, vehicle fleets).
Read more »