Forklift maintenance software – why use FastMaint CMMS software?
- NO training required
- FAST to setup, EASY to use
- Easily schedule work & identify missed maintenance
- Submit & track work requests from forklift operators
- Choice of stand-alone/ networked editions
- Maintenance software used by companies of all sizes
- Prices start from $600 (Basic edition)
Using FastMaint CMMS software for forklift maintenance:
- You can create & schedule all types of maintenance jobs with the same simple interface. Schedule unplanned maintenance due to equipment breakdowns as needed. Schedule regular maintenance on forklifts by time (e.g. every three months) or by meter readings on the equipment/ forklift (e.g. every 500 hours of use).
- Print pictures and detailed instructionson work orders to help technicians perform maintenance jobs correctly.
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations.
- Workload balancing helps identify & fix scheduling problems in your maintenance plans.
- Automatically track maintenance costs on different vehicles.
- Use History reports to review past maintenance work done and find missed work.
- Enter warranty information, pictures and links to other documents on each forklift in the Equipment Comments field.
Use FastMaint not only to manage forklift maintenance needs but also for general equipment maintenance, facility maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.
1. CMMS Software Selection Tips – What Should You Be Looking For?
Maintenance management covers a wide area since regular maintenance is required for a variety of assets. A maintenance software program is not only useful in locations with a lot of machines (e.g. manufacturing plants, mining operations, etc.) but useful where you have a lot of facilities needing maintenance (hotel, resorts, restaurants) as well as those with other equipment (e.g. utilities, vehicle fleets).
2. How To Analyze Machine/ Equipment Breakdown Reports From CMMS Software
As an operations manager or maintenance manager you will regularly look for problem equipment. These cause frequent shutdowns or incur big maintenance costs. For this equipment maintenance software reports can be especially useful when you have hundreds of equipment.