Why FastMaint CMMS software is a good maintenance solution
- FAST to setup, EASY to use
- Import equipment, facilities, spares and more for fast setup
- Easily schedule work & identify missed maintenance
- Receive & track work requests from internal users or customers
- Manage equipment, facilities, maintenance spares, purchases and more
- Used by organizations of all sizes
- Download & install on your computer(s) (one time fee). Or use cloud CMMS (monthly fee)
Get FastMaint CMMS Free Trial (Download or Cloud CMMS)
FastMaint CMMS is available in the following editions
1. Standard edition – a single user maintenance program for larger installations.
2. Professional edition – multi-user maintenance program that can work with Microsoft’s Access or SQL Server databases. This gives you a migration path as your team size and number of equipment increase. Switch from Microsoft Access to Microsoft SQL Server when you need more database power but still keep the same, familiar FastMaint CMMS software interface.
3. Web edition – multi-user maintenance program that can work with Microsoft’s Access or SQL Server databases. Install it on your server and access it using a web browser.
4. Cloud edition – multi-user maintenance program that we host on our server so nothing for you to install! Access it using a web browser.
You can visit the “Downloads” page to get a FREE 30-day trial of FastMaint CMMS maintenance software. You should be able to install and start using FastMaint in a few minutes.