Does your maintenance program suffer from one or more of the following problems?
- You are reacting to one emergency after another – firefighting each one
- You have none or very little time for preventive maintenance
- Everyone plays the “blame” game
- Your maintenance people get no respect for the work they do
- Your maintenance people find it very hard to meet deadlines
- Long working hours are causing maintenance team burnout
- Senior management is dissatisfied or believes that the
maintenance program costs too much
“Maintenance Management – Tips For Success” is a handy little e-booklet packed with over 50 useful tips that can help you improve the effectiveness & quality of your maintenance program.
Size: 15 pages. Price: $10/copy.
Format: PDF (requires free Adobe Reader from www.adobe.com)
Get useful hints that can help:
- better identify maintenance program goals
- plan a quality maintenance program
- improve management skills
- improve status reporting
- improve work estimation & scheduling
- improve relations with other departments
Buy Using A Credit Card:
Delivery is by email/ electronic download: BUY NOW ($10/copy)
Looking for more maintenance books, training & seminars? Click here