If you are looking for vehicle maintenance software
that is easy to set up & use, try FastMaint CMMS software.
It is used by a variety of organizations big and small for their vehicle maintenance
programs. Download the fully functional trial version to see how well it meets your
Using FastMaint CMMS software for vehicle maintenance:
- Create & schedule all types of maintenance jobs with the same
simple interface. Unplanned maintenance due to equipment breakdowns can be
scheduled as needed. Regular maintenance on vehicles can be scheduled by time (e.g. every
three months) or by meter readings on the equipment/ vehicle (e.g. every
- Pictures and detailed instructions can be printed on work
orders to help technicians perform maintenance jobs correctly.
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations.
- Workload balancing helps identify & fix scheduling problems in
your maintenance plans.
- Automatically track maintenance costs on
- Use History reports to review past maintenance
work done as well as identify work that was missed.
- Warranty information, pictures and links to other documents can be entered
on each vehicle in the Equipment Comments
FastMaint can not only help keep track of
vehicle maintenance needs but can also be used to for general equipment maintenance,
facility maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.