Looking for truck maintenance software that is easy to set up & use?
Try FastMaint CMMS software. It is used by a variety of organizations big and small for their maintenance programs. Download the fully functional trial version to see how well it meets your needs.
How FastMaint CMMS software can help with your truck maintenance
- Create & schedule all types of maintenance jobs with the same simple interface. Unplanned maintenance due to equipment breakdowns can be scheduled as needed. Regular maintenance on trucks can be scheduled by time (e.g. every three months) or by meter readings on the equipment/ truck (e.g. every 10,000 miles).
- Pictures and detailed instructions can be printed on work orders to help technicians perform maintenance jobs correctly.
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations.
- Automatically track maintenance costs on different trucks.
- Use History reports to review past maintenance work done as well as identify work that was missed.
- Warranty information, pictures and links to other documents can be entered on each truck in the Equipment Comments field.
FastMaint CMMS can not only help keep track of truck maintenance needs but can also be used to for general equipment maintenance, facility maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.