- EASY to use, FAST to setup, NO training required
- Designed for maintenance teams from one to over a
- Easily move from stand alone to networked editions as your needs change
- Use Microsoft SQL Server or built in Microsoft Access for your maintenance data
- Quickly set up maintenance programs for hotel & restaurant maintenance
- Prices start from $495
- 30-DAY TRIAL available for download
> FastMaint CMMS Software Download 30-Day Trial »
Easy install/ uninstall. You do NOT need to be a computer administrator to install FastMaint Basic/ Standard/ Professional CMMS software
Using FastMaint CMMS software for restaurant maintenance:
- Create & schedule all types of maintenance jobs with the same simple interface. Schedule unplanned maintenance due to equipment breakdowns as needed. Schedule regular maintenance on equipment & facilities by time (e.g. every three months) or by meter readings on the equipment (e.g. every 500 run hours, every 100 uses, etc.).
- Print pictures and detailed instructions on work orders. This helps personnel perform maintenance jobs correctly.
- Use Calendars to specify days off and work schedules for personnel. Use this information during planning to identify resource constraints.
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations.
- Workload balancing helps identify & fix scheduling problems in your maintenance plans.
- Automatically track maintenance costs on different restaurant equipment & facilities.
- Use History reports to review past maintenance work done. Quickly identify missed maintenance.
- Enter warranty information, pictures and links to other documents for each equipment used in the restaurant in the Equipment Comments field.
FastMaint can not only help keep track of restaurant maintenance needs but can also be used to for general equipment maintenance, fleet maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other assets.
1. 7 Key CMMS Software Features For The Maintenance Manager
Maintenance planners and maintenance managers are responsible for making sure that equipment and/ or facilities are properly maintained and function as needed. Keeping track of such maintenance can be a chore when there is a lot of equipment and/or facilities to maintain.
2. CMMS Software Selection Tips – What Should You Be Looking For?
Maintenance management covers a wide area since regular maintenance is required for a variety of assets. A maintenance software program is not only useful in locations with a lot of machines (e.g. manufacturing plants, mining operations, etc.) but useful where you have a lot of facilities needing maintenance (hotel, resorts, restaurants) as well as those with other equipment (e.g. utilities, vehicle fleets).