If you are looking for property maintenance software that is easy to set up & use, please consider FastMaint CMMS software. It is used by a variety of organizations big and small for their property maintenance programs. Download the fully functional trial version to see how well it meets your needs.
Using the software for property maintenance:
- Create & schedule all types of maintenance jobs with the same simple interface. Unplanned maintenance due to equipment breakdowns can be scheduled as needed. Regular maintenance on equipment can be scheduled by time (e.g. every three months) or by meter readings on the equipment (e.g. every 500 run hours, every 100 uses, etc.).
- Pictures and detailed instructions can be printed on work orders to help personnel perform maintenance jobs correctly.
- Use Calendars to specify days off and work schedules for personnel. Use this information during planning to identify resource constraints.
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations.
- Workload balancing helps identify & fix scheduling problems in your maintenance plans.
- Automatically track maintenance costs on different equipment & properties.
- Use History reports to review past maintenance work done as well as identify work that was missed.
- Warranty information, pictures and links to other documents can be entered on each equipment in each property in the Equipment Comments field.
FastMaint can not only help keep track of property maintenance needs but can also be used to for general equipment maintenance, fleet maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other assets.