Your maintenance tracking software – FastMaint CMMS
- – Easy to use, Fast to setup, No training required
- – Easily schedule maintenance & identify missed work
- – Receive maintenance works requests & convert them to work orders
- – Email/ text work orders to maintenance staff & receive updates
- – Try before you buy. Import your data into the 30-Day fully functional trial
Maintenance planners need good business software for asset tracking & task management. A maintenance program based on reliability centered maintenance & total productive maintenance mean that you should have a good tracking system for preventive maintenance & breakdown maintenance.
FastMaint CMMS software is a computerized maintenance management system which in addition to these benefits offers inventory control of spares & supplies, work orders, purchase orders, equipment maintenance logs, a variety of reports you can customize and more. Maintenance managers will like being able to create a maintenance plan with preventive maintenance checklists and using the reports to track progress & costs.
FastMaint CMMS is suitable both for onsite maintenance management as well as field service management. It is maintenance tracking software that makes maintenance a whole lot easier! Download a fully functional 30-Day trial today.
1. CMMS Software Selection Tips – What Should You Be Looking For?
Maintenance management covers a wide area since regular maintenance is required for a variety of assets. A maintenance software program is not only useful in locations with a lot of machines (e.g. manufacturing plants, mining operations, etc.) but useful where you have a lot of facilities needing maintenance (hotel, resorts, restaurants) as well as those with other equipment (e.g. utilities, vehicle fleets).
2. 7 Key CMMS Software Features For The Maintenance Manager
Maintenance planners and maintenance managers are responsible for making sure that equipment and/ or facilities are properly maintained and function as needed. Keeping track of such maintenance can be a chore when there is a lot of equipment and/or facilities to maintain.