- Maintenance software that is EASY to use, FAST to setup
- Designed for maintenance teams from one to over a hundred people
- Easily move from stand alone to networked editions as your needs change
- Use Microsoft SQL Server or built in Microsoft Access for your maintenance data
- Quickly set up your maintenance program for
- manufacturing plant maintenance
- facility & building maintenance
- fleet maintenance
- enterprise asset management
- hotel & restaurant maintenance
- general equipment & machinery
- Prices start from $495 (one time fee)
- Maintenance software download – 30-DAY TRIAL
Maintenance software – Who needs it?
Experts say that a maintenance management program can help organizations save between 5-15% of their maintenance budgets. FastMaint CMMS software can help even those with maintenance teams as small as one or two people. The maintenance management software is available in the following editions:
- Basic edition: A single user version. Good if you need to do maintenance management of a smaller number of equipment
- Standard edition: A single user version that supports more equipment and facilities. Hence suitable if you need to do maintenance management of a larger number of equipment
- Professional edition: A multi-user version for maintenance management of a large number of equipment. It can be used by multiple users. It can work with Microsoft’s Access OR SQL Server databases.
- Web edition: A multi-user version for maintenance management of a large number of equipment. It can be used by multiple users. It can work with Microsoft’s Access OR SQL Server databases. You can access it with a web browser (Microsoft Edge/ Apple Safari/ FireFox/ Google Chrome).
Please visit the “Demos/ Downloads” page to get a FREE 30-day trial of the software. You should be able to install and start using FastMaint CMMS in a few minutes.