Fleet maintenance software - FastMaint CMMS for Windows
Looking for fleet maintenance software
that is easy to set up & use? Try FastMaint CMMS software.
It is used by a variety of organizations big and small for their fleet maintenance
programs. Why should you consider FastMaint CMMS?
- NO training required
- FAST to setup, EASY to use
- Easily schedule work & identify missed maintenance
- Submit & track work requests from operators
- Choice of stand-alone/ networked editions
- Quickly set up fleet maintenance programs for
- and more...
Please visit the "Demos/ Downloads" page to get
a FREE 30-day trial of the software. You should be able to
install and start using FastMaint CMMS in a few minutes.
Fleet maintenance with FastMaint CMMS:
- Create & schedule all types of maintenance jobs with the same
simple interface. Unplanned maintenance due to equipment breakdowns can be
scheduled as needed. Regular maintenance on fleet vehicles can be scheduled by time (e.g. every
three months) or by meter readings on the equipment/ vehicle (e.g. every
- Pictures and detailed instructions can be printed on work
orders to help technicians perform maintenance jobs correctly.
- Track parts used and inventory availability to reduce out of stock situations.
- Workload balancing helps identify & fix scheduling problems in
your maintenance plans.
- Automatically track maintenance costs on
different fleet vehicles.
- Use History reports to review past maintenance
work done as well as identify work that was missed.
- Store warranty information, pictures and links to other documents
FastMaint can not only help keep track of fleet and
vehicle maintenance needs but can also be used to for general equipment maintenance,
facility maintenance and managing the maintenance needs of other enterprise assets.